Friday, January 20, 2012

FFFFFRRRRIDAY!

Yeay! It's Friday! Today I was able to skype with some of my besties! Also, I've been enjoying Teach For America videos on YouTube, reading TFA blogs on Teachforus.org, and updating some of my stuff. I've been contemplating the enormous gift that joining TFA is, and honestly, it's kind of scary. I am using these next two years in Teach For America (TFA) as an extended mission trip. Suddenly, now that I'm in, I feel the weight of my responsibility to God and my students. I know that God is going to use me in an amazing, wonderful way, and knowing that I am going to have a great impact in this world is humbling, intimidating, exciting, scary, nerve-wrecking, terrifying, amazing, and really cool. My respect for God's power has increased too. If God can make this much good happen in my life, how boldly and wonderfully is He going to use me in these next few years. God can do anything.


Isaiah 6:8 “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”  And so I go...



No comments:

Post a Comment