Tuesday, August 9, 2011

08/07/2011 Wedding Planning

So I planned my wedding this weekend. And in case you're wondering, no, I'm not engaged! I decided to change from the slightly over-done yet gorgeous red and gold color scheme, to a soft pink and antique gold color scheme. I still am keeping the love bird theme. Everything in my head and on my inspiration board is gorgeous. One of my favorite things is the picture wall. A new trend in wedding pictures is to have the guests take fun pictures as keepsakes of the wedding for the bride and groom. Photo booths are popular, as well are props and fun poses. What I've seen in a couple of weddings is a small hanging wall that's decorated in the weddings colors and has lots of ornate picture frames on it. Most of these frames have pictures of the couple together, but there are a few medium and large sized frames that are cut outs. The guests look through these and take a picture for a fun and unique wedding memory.

Also, it was my mom's official birthday! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment